Automatically keep your docker services and your docker containers up-to-date with the latest version.
Table of Contents
- Options usage
- Customize usage with labels
- Private Registries
- Customized Scheduling
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Dockupdater will monitor (all or specified by a label) running docker containers and running service (in docker swarm) and update them to the (latest or tagged) available image in the remote registry.
- Push your image to your registry and simply wait your defined interval for dockupdater to find the new image and redeploy your container autonomously.
- Notify you via many platforms courtesy of Apprise
- Use with Docker swarm to update services on the latest available version
- Limit your server SSH access
- Useful to keep 3rd party container up-to-date
Dockupdater is deployed via docker image in a standalone container like so:
docker run -d --name dockupdater \ -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock \ dockupdater/dockupdater
This is image is compatible for amd64, arm32, and arm64 CPU architectures
Docker swarm (service)
Dockupdater can be deploy on a service like that:
version: "3.6" services: dockupdater: image: dockupdater/dockupdater deploy: placement: constraints: - node.role == manager
Dockupdater need to run on a manager node